Thursday, September 4, 2008

Budapest in all its glory...

Here are just a few interesting/creepy things that I have witnessed while here in Budapest thus far...they all somehow make me love the country even more.... 1. Man drinking wine from a glass....on a bus...mid-afternoon...on a Wednesday. 2. Small "shelves" inside toilets...for inspection purposes possibly??? 3. Man on metro playing the harmonica with his nose. 4. Little children changing their pants in the middle of a crowded school hallway. 5. Fanny packs and mullets. Together. EVERYWHERE. Those are just a few for you all to munch on for now...I will update as I witness more of these timeless moments.

1 comment:

Landon said...

I'm glad to hear you're coming home so soon! In fact, it sounds like you're flying in to North Carolina. Okay, just kidding, it's a hurricane with your name, but I thought it was a funny joke anyways...

-Landon