Here are just a few interesting/creepy things that I have witnessed while here in Budapest thus far...they all somehow make me love the country even more....
1. Man drinking wine from a glass....on a bus...mid-afternoon...on a Wednesday.
2. Small "shelves" inside toilets...for inspection purposes possibly???
3. Man on metro playing the harmonica with his nose.
4. Little children changing their pants in the middle of a crowded school hallway.
5. Fanny packs and mullets. Together. EVERYWHERE.
Those are just a few for you all to munch on for now...I will update as I witness more of these timeless moments.