- Aron: "How to spell 'I love you'?"
- Hanna: writes it on the board
- Aron, a few minutes later: "Ok, now how to spell 'mine beautiful Valentine'?"
- Hanna, before even noticing the grammar mistake: "That's nice! Who is it for?"
- Aron: "Mine beautiful Valentine sister, Hanna."
- Hanna: melts, then proceeds to give him a hug for being so dang cute
- Aron: awkwardly hugs me, gives me a weird look, then returns to his work
- Hanna: Recovers, then quickly makes sure he writes "my" and not "mine" :-)
On being a woman.
1 year ago